You really had to be there. But if you weren’t, well too bad. Hehe. But the #romanceclass podcast gives you the next best thing.
Episode 7 of the #romanceclass podcast features a scene from The Boyfriend Backtrack by Dawn Lanuza. Gio Gahol (as Chase) and Rachel Coates (as Regina) performed this scene at Filipino Readercon last year. And it got us swooning so bad, we had to stuff our fists into our mouths to keep from erupting into a mess of feels. It really is a different kind of experience seeing Gio and Rachel perform live. Listen to the recording below, and hopefully you’d want to join us on the next live reading? Okay? Yay, GREAT!
If they say that life flashes right before your eyes when you die, do you also get a flashback of your exes when your perfect boyfriend is proposing to you? At least that’s the case for Regina Cortez. There’s her dramatic high school boyfriend, her first college crush, the irresistible heart breaker, and the ever elusive one. By backtracking to her past, will Regina make it to ‘I Do’? Or will she just keep running away?
Click here to own the entire #romanceclass podcast season!
Click here to win stuff! a Rafflecopter giveaway
Up for grabs are:
- #romanceclass podcast the complete Season 1 + free pass to the next live reading,
- free pass to the next live reading,
- Fall Like Rain + Blast From Two Pasts + Never Just Friends + Cover Story Girl + The Boyfriend Backtrack print bundleprint bundle,
- Songs of Our Breakup + Finding X + The Kitchen When It Sizzles + Just For the Record + In Over Her Head print bundle,
- Choice of 5 ebook editions from entire season 1 selection
More episodes and feels and extras coming your way! <3