You enjoyed Episode 1 of the #romanceclass podcast right? The one of Fall Like Rain by Ana Tejano? And by now you’ve subscribed to the #romanceclass YouTube channel right? GOOD. Now click below for Episode 2, this time of Never Just Friends/Fallen Again by Mina V. Esguerra. In this excerpt, you will meet Jake, read by Gio Gahol, and Lindsay, read by Rachel Coates. Here’s a bit of background about the book before you hit play on the podcast:
It’s too easy to fall in love with Jake. Don’t do it.
Despite living in two different countries, Lindsay Kresta and Jake Berkeley have loved each other as friends since their senior year in college. She’s his emergency contact, his “zombie apocalypse buddy,” and his holiday dinner companion.
But now that he’s known as Jacob Berkeley, star of a wildly successful TV show, he shows up with big news days before her big work conference. He wants to save forests again, work in environmental research…and he wants her.
Don’t fall in love with Jake. Easier said than done.
Ready? Go! And oh, and lots of giveaways too when you scroll down.
Click to win stuff!
Up for grabs are:
- #romanceclass podcast the complete Season 1 + free pass to the next live reading,
- free pass to the next live reading,
- Fall Like Rain + Blast From Two Pasts + Never Just Friends + Cover Story Girl + The Boyfriend Backtrack print bundleprint bundle,
- Songs of Our Breakup + Finding X + The Kitchen When It Sizzles + Just For the Record + In Over Her Head print bundle,
- Choice of 5 ebook editions from entire season 1 selection
Head on over to podcast producer/author Mina V. Esguerra‘s blog for notes on this episode. Watch out for the next one!